Monday 2 May 2011

The Killers - Some Girls - Limitless - Sweet Fucking Love - Say Sumthin Stoopid

The Killers

Well I may not be Brandon Flowers (evidenced by my video clip from the other day ;) but we are collectively 'The Killers'. Our ancestors didn't go to the supermarket they killed plants and animals so that they could live. Show me a starving person and I'll show you someone mere moments away from doing whatever it takes to put something that was once living into their belly. Survival instinct, parental instinct, these factors are far more powerful than anything else you can name.

When was the last time that you were really desperately hungry or thirsty?

Have you ever been in that situation?

Have you killed?

Someone has on your behalf over and over and over again without forethought, it's their job.

But most importantly, quite likely without the proper respect and yet we look upon ritual slaughter as a cruel method of despatching animals for meat, unnatural and unnecessary are the words used. Some avoid the subject, ignorance is bliss or go on about causing the creature the least pain but the main concern is that it doesn't fear it's fate lest that causes the meat to be tainted with adrenalin or that our guilt may not be assuaged once we know how it is carried out and by whom.

You don't even think about it when you defrost your Sunday roast...

It's been a long time since I last killed.

If you think that respect for human life is more important than respect for plant and animal life, then you've missed a trick, you're missing the point and you've just proved mine. We are truly the ultimate in life on this planet and the only species of higher animal (which is what we are) that has ever been able to make changes on a global scale and yet we like to complain about how far we are removed from the chain of command and look to others when it only us who can make a change in our lives and take responsibility for our own actions...

But we don't as much as we could and should.

-

Some Girls Have All The Fun

Some women aren't interested in you unless or until they know that you are interested in them in the first place. I know this for various reasons, the main one being that I have a female brain in some respects, I guess it's why I had to work on getting in touch with my masculine side. I don't think I'll learn to understand either sex entirely but I've always known women far better, you don't make much sense but at least you'll waffle on about why you don't (tongue firmly in cheek, please no haters) men are harder to fathom, although I've got a handle on that too, by way of my, well you know what we have that you don't...

We harbour a fear that you having true equality would mean we'd have to buck our ideas up ;)

There's more similarities than differences, how strange that we seem to focus on those...

-

Limitless

Ya don't know ya limits because you're too scared to seek them out beyond the boundaries that you have put up around yourself, within which your viewpoint of yourself is obscured...

If someone said you couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag, wouldn't you wanna see if ya could?

-

Sweet Fucking Love

Making Sweet Love and Fucking Like Animals

These two are not incongruous or diametrically opposed, they're just different expressions of uninhibited sex with the same person/s. Assuming that the context is different leading to an experience entirely lacking in post coital regret and guilt.

Let's make things better (oh dear that's one of those awful tag lines at the end of an ad)

Look up the definition of contextual reality or use mine... 'What is this shit?'

I told my most recent love that I loved her from almost the first time we conversed, I set the scene, the context of our relationship. Now don't go off on one, because I haven't fallen into an old trap of my own making, I merely expressed that I loved her but was not in love with her. From there it was obvious that there was never going to be a boundary defining moment beyond which we could express it as we started as we meant to go on. We still love each other... She's back with the love of her life, that was partly down to my advice and I'm happy for her.

Ya Betta Believe Me because it's the truest words I've ever spoked...

-

Say Something Stoopid

If you say something stupid, ill advised or just plain wrong which leads to a disagreement, to an argument to a fight.... H-fucking-Ow is that my fault?

And why is it that you can't just admit that you know nothing of which you speak?

Rather than grasping at the flimsiest of straw and trying to thatch a cottage...

I'd rather be wrong and know it than be right and not...

Light &
Love
Jon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment