Saturday 7 May 2011

Wake You Up before I go go I'm not planning on going solo

More fool you. I think you think I don't mean what I say. You Fool More.
But Are Mainly Fooling Yourself...

Please do point out my faults because I can't see them and I'll thank you for it.
Too Close To The Subject...

Can list the things you do that piss me off but you never do anything about them.
Stopped Bothering...

You tell me mine they're taken onboard and a conscious decision to change is made.
You Are Asleep...

said equality was not just a nicety but a necessity...

said we'll face your fears & desires with courage...

said meeting your true self must be a priority...

show me your truth and I'll show you mine...

Setting my sights higher now and that trend isn't going out of fashion any time soon it's only growing more sure of itself and becoming my day to day reality.

I never thought I would be the one to say this but you need to act your age. (Ironic I know ;) but it had to happen, maturation.
I thought I was the boy who would never grow up.
I spent years trying not to.
I learnt why.

Can't go back to sleep...

---

Bedtime Stories

The Lord of the Rings, The Matrix, Harry Potter, The Bible, (other religious texts & tomes are of course available ;) His Dark Materials, Pirates of The Caribbean, Dr Who and on and on.

Great stories are what we thrive on, whether they be soap operas, the efforts of a prize winning journalist or film maker, the contents of the imagination of an author.

All stories have themes. What they all have in common is undercurrents, through lines.

Good and Bad decisions by individuals leads to a choice of a fate for themselves.

They're possible for someone else but we remain sceptical about our self.

We are powerful. Believing things are possible makes them so.

The only way to make a change is to attempt it.

See What Happens When You Do.

I Feel Free

Light &
Love
Jon
x

1 comment:

  1. I'm really not anything like as earnest as I may come across, less forthright and more liberal and easy going. Unfortunately my blog gets all my seriousness at the moment and so is chocka block with it.

    ReplyDelete