Sunday 5 April 2009

Walked all over and I still couldn't find what I´m looking for

Walked around and around and around on bad feet and my first BIG blister but she wasn´t there, and I wasn´t given the full facts. She´d taken a bus and the note I´d written over a day ago is getting old in my pocket, if I don´t find her soon I won´t bother to give it to her or my feet will be shocking from the effort of catching back up with people who TAKE THE PISSIN BUS TO BURGOS!!!

I never, I walked the whole sodding 8 odd hours, and Astrid's gotten another bus to make tomorrow a shorter day, I hope to see her then, and that it isn´t an anticlimax after all this waiting and hoping and walking long distances just to see someone I barely know.

This evening was cool though the mass was in the Cathedral, and even though I don´t eat the wafer etc I do appreciate the atmos and sometimes get a bit teary, but that´s usually from Yawning. The vids and pics I´ll add from tonights' visit around the town centre, well it´s harder to describe than to see for yourself.

Cathedral Roof (no photos allowed hehe)

Imagine many many people dressed as the KKK but in white, grey, black, sky blue pointy hats, then suddenly to the drum beat and the marching appears Christ on the cross carried by several people and swayed along to the rythym as the town comes out to see him pass, cheery smiles on some faces maybe because they´re meeting their friends, perhaps a little innaproriate but what do I know?

















Jon
Hare Krishna, Hare Rama
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment