Sunday 27 November 2016

fate update / destiny testimony

i ate a lot of junk, i smoked a lot, i daily misused recreational drugs, my mindset was wrong in many ways and my health was failing me so it was like losing a loved one, a real time of grieving for me to realise all this and decide to change wholesale, aim for wholeness, to choose to be more healthy in my food choices, eat well, sleep well for the first time in years because something would keep me awake until i was exhausted, right up until the next morning and then i would crash out the next evening and sleep right through, i could never switch off my monkey mind, so i learned how, instead of zonking out, instead of living on a sugar high and then crashing, i started to eat things because I knew they were good for me, initially it was just all the green veg on a sunday, choosing to take a free course in meditation, telling each part of my body, go to sleep now, thanking each part, experiences and real inspiration coming through me, to me, i've written a lot of it here for all of you to benefit from and i know that at times, a lot of it was nonsense, my habits meant i saw and felt a lot of things that were merely my perspective on life, however i now value my life but more importantly my family, friends, opportunities to make a difference, unfortunately for me that means staying away from the activities i was spending most of my time on, at, the people i was living my life with at weekends, parties, festies, this way im away from smoking, sniffing, etc etc, it keeps me safe, the flip side is that my spiritual side is growing greatly, i feel better but more of everything, im way more sensitive, to things, foods, feelings, it's been a wild ride, thankyou all for your companionship, eat more green and other coloured veg, dont eat products, it works, it really does even though i felt like eating biscuits today so i did do, most of the time its stuff nature or someone grew and i feel great :) + <3 on a side note im working with spirit, chakras, a healing course so that i can give spiritual healing to others, going to sit in circle to increase my spiritual skills, exercise my psychic muscles, first aid training, feeling like a better person, wow i did not know what a fuck up i was until i saw myself more clearly over the last year or so and on it goes, it flows, and shows more and more of what we know is not true, just a picture and a story that we told ourself that comes unglued, as we release the threads or what we were lead to believe was meant to be the reality of this place and i wish you all well :) + <3

No comments:

Post a Comment