Tuesday 19 April 2016

Coming back to earth

I used to make bad decisions because I drank too much and then I stole your wine and never replaced it
So many confessions of a life that went so errant in so many directions before I saw it all so clearly
Then chose to change the places I went and the people I spent my time with until so recently
It hurts to know that you don't consider that I would want to spend my life with you
But then going on the past it's obvious that I don't even think about anyone
Except myself and my own hopes and dreams and aspirations
Literally breathing life into my spiritual journeying
Taking it away from you and my family
We've grown apart so far since
I was who I was then
Not a friend
Not me
Sorry
Jon
x
p.s. i'm off to work which has brought me so thoroughly back to earth that I can pay the rent again thankyou for everything there is no way for me to say these things to you personally because i get the feeling you find it hard to believe a word i say anyway that's the problem when you cry wolf or say things you don't mean or generally turn tail and run when the going gets tough and i've had enough of that too i apologise to you +

No comments:

Post a Comment