Friday 17 July 2015

song of ages

if you had been in hell all of your life would you recognise or trust or take the hand that reached out to you with love, could you see what lies above and not below, would you, could you, should you ever let all your sorrow go? Please do
We all have our crosses to bare i have so many it almost seems untrue but they are there, they mark my skin, they run deep, they're in my blood but they don't mean I can't, i won't, i haven't got a chance in hell of making good on all my promise and so on i go, listening intently, setting my intentions, rattling cages, singing the song of ages, making myself look silly, dancing like it's going out of fashion as though no-one is watching even though i know that every thing is staring and caring, every thing is alive, animals are people too, and people are animals that's why it's wrong to eat animals because it's a kind of carnivorous canibalism that's my opinion i know but when you start to see all life as your brother and sister what's one less murder worth to ya? Start to take the hand that guides and holds you close and dear

No comments:

Post a Comment