Wednesday 29 July 2015

goodbyeee

i want to say goodbye or really rather cheerio as im off to ozora and hungary for two weeks to visit with friends and their families and go up  in a tiny plane to do some acrobatics and shit my pants but in the meantime or rather the lovetime personally i've been coming into my own lately, ive used things to get places and some of those places are connected to other places that i want to go and see and using certain substances has helped me to break through the internal barriers, the opinions i learned from others, the choices i saw others making and taking and im free to be me finally, free to face my fears, look forward at the years ahead with relish and ketchup, catchup to where i ought to have been a long long time ago if only i had just done what my instincts told me to do in the past, ya know ive been living as a vegetarian and lately as a vegan or at least trying to anyways its hard, for every food or drink choice to have something to learn about it, dislike about it really makes your day revolve around shitting and pissing in a good way though, sooooo on to hungary, on to healing for free, or donations, on to working to be free, living in a new old way, loving every person, loving every day, rhyming less and less and feeling so much like the son of goddess that it doesnt hurt, my body is less painful, my energy is better, i smile often for good reason and  sleep better but shorter rising with the sun unless im exhausted by all my missions, listening more, listening more, loving people more, being more open, even more, being less selfish and giving more, giving everything away, all the time as though i wont need it, others will, so i pass it on and more comes back, more love ,more time, i have lots of time because ive dropped most of my tmewasting habits and that time seems to go quickly but contain a lot more ctivities and enjoyment so what can i say?  but i love you every day, thankyou so much, thankyou world, folks and stuff :) <3 +

No comments:

Post a Comment