Wednesday 8 July 2015

not all who henge are lost

so i arrived at stonehenge slightly nervous because of all the people, i could feel their nerves and my own, i could feel the anticipation and i could also feel myself getting closer to someone, to myself, always hearing the words, come and find me, so i walked around the stones and i heard a woman say "take off your shoes and socks, you'll thank me" or something like that and so i did, tying my laces and slinging my boots around my neck, wearing my red and black uniform of tantra, wandering around and it occurred to me i ought to do a lap, which became eight laps, walking around and around the stones, closer and closer then further and further away, setting and sending out my intention for everyone to have a lovely and safe time and as i walked i felt the earth beneath my feet, i sent a magical love out from me to everyone there and from there to the planet, i did my medicine walk and i loved myself, my friends, the world, the universe, the multiverse, everything that was, is and will be and when i was finished the thought kept coming to me, come and find me, i have lush food, i want to share a joint with you so i kept walking, following the flow, finding people out of it to send energy healing to, wandering but not lost and when i was done i did it some more, wandering

No comments:

Post a Comment