Wednesday 8 July 2015

loving you is easy cos you're beautiful

my relationship to the divine began in a similar way to how it is today, there was forgiveness and love, there was rhyming words, there was a literal male and female deity to talk to, to connect with and though they are not a man and a woman that is how i saw them at the time, since then a connection to nature makes so much more sense, i rise with the sun, i give thanks for each new day, i eat wild food and my instincts literally tell me what's good and what to try a little of, knowing what is poisonous helps so that i feel safe to do so, my confidence is sky high, my fear is enough to make me cautious but not to hold me back or be scared of taking risks, i've become the man i always wanted to be, my heart skips a beat when i think of the possibility of love as i am being loved, i am driven to go and do the things that would have left me terrified before, like a spoken word event, or going wherever the spirit moves me to go, i do what feels good and right and i can tell you it's the greatest feeling ever so i give thanks to the friends i've made, to the people who showed me the way and today i give love to everyone and everything as i move forward on an amazing ride, holding on for dear life but letting go at the same time of pain as i heal myself, they've taught me so much and are willing to accept me for who i am, strive to make me a better person every day, have my back and give me the support i need to make the changes i wish to make, they've given me the opportunity to have a relationship based on pure honesty, and prepared me for the scariest one of all, that of loving someone else aswell as me and i couldn't be happier with the bliss i am starting to feel

No comments:

Post a Comment