Sunday 5 April 2015

starts as one thing - cobbled together - ends up as another - love seems the be the message always love, only love, that'll do then x

for a while it seemed a darkness was taking over me
then i realised it was a shadow that was a part of me
to be accepted and forgiven and loved, just as readily
i listen to the part that always wanted the best for me
growing each day finally doin' what it's been telling me
all the years i resisted, it's harsh but fair attitude to me
do the right things, go work hard, treat yourself lovingly
a difficult message to convey or understand, ignorantly
as i stumbled, blindly through life, numbly and dumbly
unable to engage with or connect to anyone truthfully
working against my own best interests, so, painfully
incapable of making a positive difference eventually
coming back to myself and at last realising finally
for it all to be worthwhile my service to humanity
that requires an end to the me, me, me, reality
makes itself known, clear and present, totally
as i work to heal from the inside out, to truly
make something of this selfish personality
and bring that healing out into pure unity
by this point, im running out of veracity
if i become more honest i'll be saintly
and that's a long shot but honestly
i do not see, how i could do any
thing else but transform to be
a much better person really
than i was in the past see
the change in mentality
came about, so freely
cos i asked recently
please show to me
what love can be
when given and
received easily
that's simply
what loving
thankfully
did to
me
x

No comments:

Post a Comment