Wednesday 15 April 2015

allowing for miracles

all my money is someone elses, back rent, court judgement, apart from fuel and a few little trips here or there, i won't be going everywhere for some time but i have been able to do some healing which was lush and thanks for the chance x
my weekends are taken up with shifts in a supermarket but my mondays and tuesdays and in a while my wednesdays will be free so i'm hoping to do healing and maybe some massage on a donation basis and i've just put my name down for shares on a camper van as and when i need it to go places and stay over x
it's funny but there's the person you think you are and then there's this other one, like you only better than you think you really are, can be, can see when you try to be better every day, in the little and big way that comes to you when you do the right things by yourself, by others, by your sisters and brothers and it's that person that i wish to be, from now on, the one who knows which way to go, whispers in my ear, it feels like cheating sometimes but really it's just allowing for miracles in your life x

No comments:

Post a Comment