Sunday 19 April 2015

conduit - a pipe or channel

It occurred to me, all is flowing energy and I'm just a conduit, a can-do-it, one
with enough imagination to break free of supposed limitation to our destiny, as
scary as that can be, there really is no other way to see, a way out eventually,
from this place, this space of constant intimidation, fear, revelation, expectation
and degradation of our humanity wherein also lies love, courage and cooperation.
One definition of conduit is an ancient word for fountain and i suppose that is true
because it's slowly becoming clear that with the right preparation we can assume
less but know more, allow wisdom in from another water course, another location,
outside of us if we choose to see it that way, within us each and every single day.
Once I got in touch with it by asking for answers to the hardest questions in our world it became a game of two steps forward and one back as I had to change
every choice I made to get in step with whatever it is that the modern woman
and man lack, connection, to their roots in nature, their ancestry in the sky,
I don't know if this makes any sense to any of you but I have to make a try.
This was going to be a line or two and that was all, to always leave them
wanting more but in the usual way I can't use one word where a dozen
or thirteen will do, so I've gone on rambling, to no-one and all of you.
This stuff occurs to me, it literally happens, but, when I was just
one person seeking answers there were others saying things
that were hard to believe but easy to understand why they
did, I could tell they were speaking from the heart see,
I wanted to feel the fervour they were expressing so
I carried on in my search, full of trepidation and
my own desire to make reparation for a past
leading me to find my own redemption yes
but more than that, occasion to give love
out to others, connect to sisters and
brothers, work off all my karmic
debts and wasted years to
be the man i was always
too afraid to learn to be
backed into a corner
of this crazy old
universe i had
to come out
fighting so
i did so
finally
me
x

No comments:

Post a Comment