Sunday 11 January 2015

flippery bug

buggery flip i had this whole thing inside me where i felt as though i could explain the truth of the world in a few words, but the feeling is so exquisite and fleeting i can't seem to express it the way i would wish to, maybe that's the point but in watching The Book of Life seemed to be the culmination of so much internal speculation, in the end i can only say that whatever the end of this journey i am sure that all i can do is love, whatever is thrown at me, whatever i face for now and forever, all i can do is love, a trip turned sour I said "I want everyone else to be happy" all i can do is love, when the devil threatened and tempted me with the utmost pain and pleasure I refused to denounce love and instead sent it out so whatever the weather ALL I CAN DO IS LOVE let that be our reality from now on please dear hearts the world over all we can do is love if we wish to be free

No comments:

Post a Comment