Saturday 3 January 2015

self love and self worth, feeling like you matter, or that you aren't matter at all but energy vibrating at various rates and frequencies well it came to me that my problem is that i don't like myself very much, or didn't, or sometimes don't and how that affects my life, has done so, will continue
to do so leading me to realise the effect on ones appearance to others when you don't
feel attractive as a character, a person, as an individual work of art we all are that,
those, them, us, we, one, together, connected so in closing all i will say is that
this fear and loathing well it just has to stop, i have to have the courage to
follow my heart x x x x x and so i shall one day x and from then on
forever and ever ah men as we are all on this journey to realising,
to compromising with ourselves, not compromising ourselves

if poss x

No comments:

Post a Comment