Monday 17 June 2013

They're not sheep or asleep I wouldn't go that far, no, THEY'RE DEAD... (picture imperfect) - Formality over function - I'm a wolf in sheeps clothing

the picture of the jigsaw of the world is all wrong, the pieces are thus mishapen to fit together awkwardly.  The people who decide our vision for what the finished puzzle should look like don't have our best interests at heart although some do in their head.  It gets lost in translation a lot because we made the instructions for it in so many languages, only now are they being understood by everyone, rewritten in the language of love.

Life lived unashamedly real, there are no sheep except the ones who go baa, no-one asleep except the dreamers, no! You see I now understand the Rapture and the end of the bible...  The dead shall walk, and they indeed do, for those who are not living life are indeed the living dead.  And have not they arisen in the last years as more and more of us gave way to the pressure to conform to societies call for workers not creators?

I make things with words or i help make things and people well again or i work hard to help others achieve their goals.  That's my role.  What's yours?  Actually anyone who hasn't cottoned on yet, anyone who will listen or will be infected by this message, by this truth, the way and the light, watch out cos it's a coming.  You don't see a lot of problems in the truly secular societies where anyone can believe anything they like as long as it doesn't hurt anyone else, do you?  Where are they?

Sounds a bit biblical and I denied and ignored christianity for my whole life cos I was given the choice to believe what I liked...  So I still do and when I finally realised that I knew nothing and accepted that, I began to have access to anything and everything.  I've been offered ultimate power and refused it on the grounds that I don't deserve it, or couldn't handle it, or don't trust myself to use it wisely and so I will keep being given more and more as I learn to do just that...

-

Up to you fucknuts!

You can learn from my mistakes, or keep on making bigger and bigger ones of your own.

Ask me you never know, and if I don't know, learning from you will mean I do from then on.

-

Dad (for fathers day written today i'll get him a present when i can)...

I'm better than you in every respect.

Precisely because I don't care if I am.

Wiser and older than you young man.

Younger and more naive old chap.

Stronger and more vulnerable yes.

More open and more closed off.

Wider in scope and imagination.

In your heart if not in your words.

Always the sum of your parts... ;)

And a little greater cos of 'em

-

Formality over function

the form you take is a function of what you think, what you believe, what you've been told if you believed it.

Girls and boys with bad self esteem, don't have any of their own and require others to tell them constantly.

Am I looking beautiful? I haven't heard this in a long time.

It's a shame, but then you obviously don't feel it.

Or have taken onboard the fake society.

Just a pawn to people who think looks make a difference to anything.

Looks are just the skin on the rice pudding, without it the pudding doesn't please the eye aswell.

The eyes only see however, what the heart and mind tells them to.

I prefer not to tell them anything at all.

Now I see what is there,

not what i thought.

They thought.

You think.

We see.

Love

Jon

x

P.S. Stop hearing what you expect or want to hear and listen to what is being said instead...

P.P.S. I may be fake or true, s'up to you, I'm a wolf in sheeps clothing though, so don't worry me...

F.F.S.  I'm more innocent than you know and more experienced than you'll ever be, so don't try and pass off desperation or lust as anything other than that which they are, don't try to make me feel guilty for pointing that out or making it quite clear that love is all i need.

No comments:

Post a Comment