Friday 28 June 2013

The Ends Justify The Meanings...

The meaning of this sentence is simple, it just says that you are the ends, now justify your meanings.

We all place and put meaning on things in our lives, and we all do this in a superficial and superstitious manner too.  Ascribing meaning to events, calling things a sign of those to come, guessing or more accurately, fore-casting the weather.  Casting fore- wards to ascertain what the weather will  do.  The weather, an entity in itself, seen as almost having human qualities, the wind on my kite string could sing like any other and such a mournful and then angelic and uplifting piece of harmonic convergence 200 metres up.

There are signs, there are meanings, but you have to look for them not comment on them.

You can't put the meaning into things it has to be there for you to find.

Otherwise you're just spoonfeeding yourself your own bullshit.

Which is what happens when you like the sound of your own voice a little too much.

Don't get me wrong, I'm guilty of everything I've ever accused anyone else of.

Listen don't hear, listen for anything not something, what's out there?

Go slower, breath slower, feel slower,take your time and hey!

How come I'm always early not late when I go slow?

Why can I feel everything from tip to toe?

It's all opening up inside like a cave.

Works of art and phraseology.

And utter gibberish, meh.

Them's the breaks.

Hide, no show,

the mistakes.

Don't be,

so rash.

Love

Jon
x
haha love rash

I'm detecting more and more meaning and not from my thoughts, but from an honest acceptance that I know nothing.  I know nothing to say for certain, I can't prove anything,all I can say is what I think I see, hear, taste touch and yet what I feel seems different somehow.  Stronger like there's more information coming from the heart, from what I feel about something upcoming, I know if I have a good feeling or a bad feeling.  It works, the number of times I've saved myself hours in a traffic jam or somesuch.  We can all, and do all have the ability to do something and lots of little somethings makes a big something else, wonderful I know because most of the people want to create lovely things for other people to have the pleasure of enjoying.  It's what we're really good at, being good at what we're good at, and sharing it with others and sharing what their really good at.  Oh dear, record slowing down mehhhhh tired harrrdddd fucking weeeekkkk out in the sun........................................... love x

1 comment: