Friday 14 June 2013

i sat with you a million miles away...

I sat with you now,cross legged, hands on knees,palms up, feeling relaxed and breathing long slow and deep until I feel a light tingling across the entirety of the skin of my hands, but much more pronounced is the energy I can feel pooling in my palms.  My hands feel energised as do I as if I am lighter and completely pain free, serene and focussed in a very relaxed way, in the zone.

My thoughts go to my friends and family and people I've met and strangers I saw that I sent my love to today and people I love a little more than I like to admit,
but there's nothing wrong with it.

Making me smile and feel warm.


Taking my time
but finding courage.

Feel it as our hands near touching, outstretched
between us, then
both hands, surfing over the energy of our hearts and minds, causing them to hover and our
bodies
become energised and light and full of sweet pure truth.  Called love.

Feels good, and as I feel you in my heart and think of the ones who are hurting in the world and beyond, sending out the love i receive coming back to my heart, that I sent out in droves from the crimson palace of my very soul, on an island with a wishing tree at the centre, under whose softly waving branches I sit, asking only for those things that would make all others' dreams come true, for one can wish for anything you like, but it's only when you wish for someone else, that they come true ;)

Sitting with you, a million miles away...

Love
Jon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment