Sunday 22 October 2017

disectioned

energy and spirituality were like a golden path there to show me, that i could no longer seek any shelter in old habits and addictions and like a beautiful end to that friction, they directed me towards a diversion and how I could be a better person, leading me to the emerald palace of my heart and healing revealing the possibility of helping others, guiding me to who i was always meant to be and had failed to become because i was uncomfortably numb, not facing anxiety and awkwardness and a lack of social connectivity, with no skills to heal my ills until i was thrilled, to experience feeling energy sensing true spirituality to seal the rift in my reality, that hole that had always been there that some say is a weakness but that's because they are blinded or closed minded and who could blame them in a world that wishes there were no starving kids on t.v. to switch over from, because we're used to such suffering and prefer complaining about internet videos buffering, so finally within me is an uncertainty that is dwindling like negativity so that it reduces in intensity to leave behind only positivity and although i still fear the insanity in this place it's mostly outside of me now because i choose to create my own destiny flowing with the energy and spirituality along that golden path home

No comments:

Post a Comment