Tuesday 23 August 2016

the here and now and the everafter

good, bad, indifferent.
the good, the bad, the ugly truth.

Coming into this year I was on a high, had written a book that wasn't very good, and doesn't make much sense since i read it back but parts of it seemed to be answers to any question i could ask, so what now?

Well lately, i gave up early this year many of my bad habits, and even more as time has gone on, i go to bed earlier, have gone through some stuff that wasn't pleasant, treated others how i shouldn't and seen more and more that i have not always been a good person, been selfish, not thought enough for others, put them first.

So a lot to accept, as though layers of truth were being revealed and not an easy truth to swallow but also, it's been a case of accepting where I've gone wrong in the hope that I can strive to go in the right direction.

Many of the experiences i have had over the past few years and stretching back to many years ago all seem to be concretising, coming together, making sense, little bits, hints, things I've read about or seen making them all seem as though they explain life a bit better, not in a good way necessarily, look at the world.

There are so many good things happening, but also many bad things too, we're on a course that suggests it will all end not happily for many, so many species dying out, resources and land and water poisoned, used up, stretched to breaking point, what will become of us all, who knows, we shall see over time i guess.

Look around, see what is going on for yourself, or maybe ignorance is bliss, carry on with your life, get some fun while you can, enjoy your life, don't let me spoil the fragile veneer that lets you sleep at night.

For me i'm doing my best to get a good nights sleep, meditate, eat right, better anyway, and try to be a better person, to those around me, lessen my impact on the planet and life around me, see what I can do to be good.  It might be a little late in the day, and actually it's past my bedtime as I am having early nights.

I've done a lot of thinking about love, written a lot of nonsense on my social media account, as i've gone through a series of periods of stressful health issues, times when I thought one thing only to find out another is true, worked myself into a stress, not as badly as i used to, but the planet is under stress, and duress, we all need to come together and work together, wake up to what we've done, find some love in our hearts, some strength to do the right things, maybe we can find a way to evolve, come out of this with a good future for as many forms of life as possible, is there a god, a goodness, a creator, life beyond life?  I hope so and i wish that all of us come to know what we can do to connect with that, go back to that, live a life worthy of love.

A technological solution is not the way, living forever in the body of a machine, the coming technological question of what we become with the fusion of humanity and machines, living and artificial intelligences.

It's the big thing on our minds, on the brink of being discovered, with all the breakthroughs and time we have spent wondering what the future would bring, moon bases, space ships, science fiction becoming fact.

Where will we be in a hundred years, will we still be loving and living on this planet in harmony?

Good night and god bless is something someone used to say, i've never realised what it meant to me before, lately i've gotten closer to answering these questions, appeared off kilter to some, because of my need to ask and get answers, to wonder about the truth of the world, aliens, the mysteries that surround us.  Love Jon +

No comments:

Post a Comment