Wednesday 9 December 2015

kings will fall and queens and leaders and all

you try to make me angry, frustrate me, belittle me, hurt me in so many old and outdated ways but they just don't hit the spot anymore spit it out let it go my friend, you will not turn me, into you anymore, be yourself, see yourself because I love you enough to let you fail, to fall, only to rise up in love with loving love like me it's enough, i'm happier than i;ve ever bin before and out with the old in the with the new i love you brother, sister, all that it is have it! live your life and learn to see each other as the thing to worship and you are your own saviour, your own best friend if you wish to be make it so number one, this has been me and i've said too much already or not enough yet

No comments:

Post a Comment