Tuesday 8 December 2015

got to be

as a healer, as an awakened soul, one who knows more of the truth of this ere place, it's come to my attention that the majority of everyone else, not you my friends on here because most of you are connected to me in some way, so today I say this to everyone else who isn't listening, won't read this because like me you are a sinner not a saint, or at least a fake and not a winner, this world has many things that can easily distract you from what you were actually meant to be doing with your life, like realising that everything is a lesson, EVERYTHING, EVERYONE and for me as a reformed character, reformed meat on a previously shitty stick, this schtick i go through, these words I write they're magically true, imbued with wisdom for me and you and it's not been easy to come clean I can tell you, change my ways, but love has done that and the possibility that I could be loved one day meant I could start loving myself again and from there start loving each and every one of you, that's god to be, goddess to be, got to be the least that I can do

No comments:

Post a Comment