Wednesday 7 October 2015

writer

put into context, sorry for inability, praying for rain, hoping for time, to write again, to continue on, spitting it out, sending it out, typing it out, changing it to say what i mean not what it sounds like, making sure to offend where necessary, go on get angry at me, i deserve it probably, always shying away from the things that would make me the man i wished to be, marriage, mortgage, best man duties, not for me, surely, no, god no, goddess yes, help me find the courage to grow and learn, to do what my heart yearns for me to do, to help me out and then you, to heal to be a healer, to be an energy dealer, an arms dealer, hugging it out, sending it out, energising, realising between the two of us that this is magic, magical, amazing, going on without fazing in and out, raising my voice to a whisper maybe one day it'll be a shout, let it out, express, impressing upon myself the need to let go, to say goodbye to the past, to the things i wish had never made me who i am but i cannot wish for that anymore only that i can, that i will, that we may, work rest play see another day, wish it well, thank it for its chance to be another way yay +

No comments:

Post a Comment