Tuesday 21 October 2014

splurge

Purge, energy surge, alive and nearly a lert, being, vacillating, oscillating between heaven and hell, energy swell, good, bad but never indifferent the battle between love and hate is a choice I made, i choose love, sending it out, a loving litter lout.
Something's gotta give so it's me, letting it out, internal scream and shout, let it go, bring it up, better out than in son, get rid of this one from deep inside your belly. Legs like jelly, sweating, flooded with emotion and release, joy, passion, fire.
I was my father and my son, me you, everyone, everything, a dog, a cat, a cheetah paws licking, surveying the savannah, having fun, listening to everyone, seeing smiles spending whiles whiling away, energising, visualising, sendin love, showered.
Harder than I thought but easier too gone my friction in the form of frustration, that was blocking all elation, going with the flow, not having to know, think about, decide, going on this awesome ride, massaging here and there, there, there xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment