Thursday 30 October 2014

augustus gloop

in august i danced for the first time in months and since then my big toenails have been hanging on by a thread, since then everything has gotten better with my head, living life going through a process of accepting my own worst fears and failings it must be said, working out where others were to blame, taking onboard where it was me, opening up my heart, honestly realising where I needed my head read, finally getting some sense of what life is all about and what i need, what I could, should and shouldn't heed, how to go forward, face the challenges with some courage, scared all the time indeed, facing that and trying not to make every sentence rhyme or fit, getting used to it, this thing called loife is harder and easier innit...

No comments:

Post a Comment