Sunday 31 August 2014

Things that came to me

The word Archons

The feeling that, as spirit, there are natural solutions to all of our problems, rather than technological ones.  That the technological solutions, creations are merely poor relations to internal transformation.

In some ways it's difficult to be and feel like the only person saying this stuff, feeling this.

I know that I caught up a lot in a short period of time, experienced a great deal.

Seemingly in a way that would definitely make me appear to be quite mad.

To say such things, believe the things I've come to believe, over and above the normal every day material truths that we all go on living by in our daily lives and yet for some reason I can't let go.

The solar eclipse of 2000 set me on this path, set me trying to discover some truth to the world.

Answers to mysteries, ancient civilisations, monuments around the world, ufos, ghosts.

The whole shebang, it's all linked, some of it has prosaic explanations I am sure.

All I can do is hope I have something real to go on here and keep going.

I'm going to try not the let my own internal fears and doubts take over, try to do the right things, eat right, sleep well, heal from my current ill health, meditate, ask questions, meet people, do the normal stuff that I have to do aswell, get a job, pay off debts, blah blah wah wah, enigmas all around.

The next few years are going to get I am sure weirder and crazier, and make less and less sense to most, we'll see won't we?  Let's see how much more the world seems to implode upon itself.

I don't think it is wrong to feel as though if you live right, that all of us could excel like some have.

Otherwise why have examples over the ages of people who made incredible leaps of faith?

Why have stories, myths and legends, oral histories, not the written ones in books.

Not the crap we've been told, i've come to mistrust anything except experience.

There are just too many unanswered questions, too many riddles, too much.

So many reasons to look further, so many reasons to hope, believe in more.

Im rambling now I just wanted to list the reasons why I want to keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment