Friday 15 November 2013

ready brek fast

x

a day
breaks
birdsong
wake yawn
stretching then
arching my back
feeling the strength
returning after a rest
the power of love inside
me making me ache for the
one that wont open up or the
one that would if only i would too
so open it hurt me so closed up shop
let you think i was dead inside cos i was.
wouldnt couldnt just fuck you and forget you
thats not my style it isnt right you make me feel
like a piece of meat knew it had come to this when
i felt like nothing, saw nothing in your eyes, but fears
left you to die alone once because you'll never open
never feel what i feel not for you for us for all of
us and its a pity its a shame a waste a taste
um yeah i insist on asking questions first
and shooting from the hips a little later
if i dont know you why would i want
to get to know you or let you get
to know the real me? You've
never met that person yet
I have and he is ready
now to let you go
do whatever
it is you
need

x

No comments:

Post a Comment