Thursday 14 November 2013

my love is a white white rose - friendship first - start as you mean to go on

my love is whoever im with, whatever i am doing, whoever i am being, wherever it is we go in this beautifully damaged world is my love... you are, i am, we all are hurting and so we go to the healing place... find that place inside you again, the spot you knew about when you were young, denied it, were told to deny it, filled it with stuff that never sated your desire to be who you really are inside, creation, passion, excitation, elation, vibration, anticipation, rejection, correction, selection, direction... LOVE x making love is cooking for others, learning is loving yourself, being yourself is the greatest gift you can give others, its all love so that you're not my source just my current connection hate dies dissipating love lives and lasts forever

No comments:

Post a Comment