Monday 25 February 2013

So I had an experience at the weekend...

I was sat there, I did what I said I would, there was some murmurs of are you sure?

I answered quite truthfully that I was and went ahead.  A few minutes later and wham!

We were all connected so deeply that all I could do was hang on, breath slow and deep.

We were connected so deeply that I could feel your emotions, I could tell how you felt.

I could feel your opinions, like our body language had become an instinctive exchange.

I knew that everything would go the way I wanted it to, but baulked at the power.

I don't want to say how things go, we're all in this together, it's your choice too.

So I just let the lessons flood over me, the energy, the relaxation, the pulse.

I have to relax and let go of my fears, my expectations and just be.

So I do, and I see the process, I see the lesson, I learn it.

I feel the lesson work its way into my very cells.

Then another and another as they loop.

Much quicker than before this time.

Yes it only takes a little while.

I know what you're going to say, not the words, but the feeling behind it, and yes the words spring from there like the crisp clear water from a fountain, washing over me, energising my being, making so much sense.  We are one, you are my brothers and sisters and mothers and fathers and cousins.  My family.

I could have anything I want, but I just want more experience, I don't let my own desires take over.

Would like to feel like this forever, far less than before I am interrupted by the dark shadows.

When they come I merely go within, find the golden spark, focus on love and they're gone.

Can see the process again, the fact that love is a signal, a carrier wave, the destination.

A golden rope of many threads, all knots undone, one fine line beginning to end.

A way for us to transcend this repeating performance, I have lived every life.

Been every person, in every time, in every place, that's what we do.

We come here to experience every part of the great recording.

It's been running for so long, in perfect clarity, definition.

Over and over, as we jump from chapter to chapter.

Life after life, only able to leave once we get it.

I wanted to make everyone happy, some weird glasses were put on my head.  They had clear kaleidoscope lenses, reminding me of a school trip to Oxford, I love them as they suit my autistic spectrum, all the colours.

I start to feel all my senses group together into one synaesthesiac dream, a worldview based on connection.

The way I can describe it is as if I am experiencing the way things truly are not a sad reflection of a second.

Not a copy, or a rerun now, the way is clear.  Focus on love, it's transformational healing power and extend.

Grow into the perfect representation of what lies beneath the thin veneer we call reality.  There's more here.

If it's a lie it's a comforting one, everyone is my family, my loved ones.  I'm finally at home in a strange place.

It can't get any better than this for me, and in a way that's telling me what I must do when I die.

I have to focus on love, that golden bombastic sound, the phat ladies voice bursts forth.

Everything is shattered and broken except the song of ages, a throughline, an anchor.

Wherever this journey takes us, it's the obvious next step, the next destination.

If we want to and we do, and we don't fear it, which we don't, we are love.

We become what saves us, what carries on, what allows us to proceed.

We are love, are one, aspects of a greater whole, the sum of its parts.

We come together in friendship, in respect of our pasts and futures.

All sins forgiven and forgotten as we go to a fresh new dawn.

The light is so brilliant and the shadows are stricken.

When I close my eyes, the golden light is there.

When I'm scared I go to find the love.

Within me, ready to burst out.

To engulf the world like a fire.

To rise from the ashes anew.

The newest creation of life.

We will leave this place.

Together not alone.

Singing the song.

Of ages past.

Love
Jon
x


1 comment:

  1. This place is a giant merry-go-round, I got that feeling...

    ReplyDelete