Wednesday 20 February 2013

From Here I Can See Eternity...

The view has changed, I can see more, clearly more, more clearly.

I felt the space within my head grow, like there was more room.

I'm not very good at asking for what I want, what I need.

I don't like rejection any more than anyone else.

I haven't practised it, only when I had to.

When I needed a new job, new life.

When it comes to urgent circumstances, I can do anything, have done many things.

I've travelled alone in a strange country, with nothing but my wits and some training.

It was invigorating, amazing, life affirming, it took my limits and said fuck you, grow.

Change, live, breath calmly and deeply now that you've grown within and explored.

The lines you had drawn in the sand are gone, what you thought was merely dreams.

What you dreamed, so much more than you imagined was ever possible, came true.

I travelled home, those I'd missed I met again almost for the first time & those others.

Were gone forever, and they're not even thought of except with regret and sympathy.

When it came to it, I did the right thing.

When I felt the change in me, I grew.

I'm still growing and learning daily.

Still trying to ask for what I need.

Still yearning to love unconditionally.

To keep on breathing out my fears.

Keep on breathing in my courage.

Keep on breathing, keep on and,

find the solution to my dreams.

Which is to awaken finally.

To our common goals.

Unity.Peace.Love.

We are one.

Love
Jon
x

 Step by step I progress


The Way is in my heart


I was not yet in love, and I loved to be in love

No comments:

Post a Comment