Wednesday 25 July 2012

Letting go

Self hypnosis...

Letting go now...

Breath out deeply.

Letting go now of anything that was making you stressed, feeling calm now.

Letting go.

Breath in deeply.

Feeling your stomach fill with air and your lungs inflating, sending an influx of new oxygen into your system.

Breathing out slowly and deeply, letting a pause enter that cycle, in pause out pause.

Pause pause in pause pause out pause pause in pause pause out.

Letting go of the old, letting the new in.

Out, In

Old, New

Calmer now, less concerned.

Out with the daft ideas, the daft programs, the racial stereotypes, the judging, the sexual inuendo and sexist crapola, out with all the stuff I never wanted in the first place, I got back the freedom to choose my direction.

I choose on, not backwards.

Not staying put either neither...

I am hoping for a chance to give my life saving someone elses or in some other heroic way, but not the way I would day dream about in the past, because that would be like asking for someone else to be in trouble, like a fireman waiting for a housefire, like a bouncer waiting for someone to kick off, or provoking it.

No one day I will have a chance at redemption, I chose to come this route, I chose to be here.

As much as I give up my hold on so many old ways of seeing the world, I still remain convinced.

This is a prison of sorts and I'm determined to get out for good behaviour or just die in the attempt.

If there's eternal life around on offer, I'm not sure I want it, or another go on this old merry go round.

I haven't managed to love unconditionally, I'm fucking shallow and looks obsessed, and unloving again.

Kick my arse, my thoughts into touch, kick start a new me into being before I get drawn from the deck.

Light &
Love
Jon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment