Thursday 26 January 2012

You Wanna Go With Me?


Donnie: Well look, um... uh... you wanna go with me? Gretchen: Where do you wanna go?

I've already written about the fact that the word commitment actually means to travel somewhere with someone or something, to share one mind or spirit on a journey together...

It doesn't mean forever, it doesn't mean anything other than what it says for now.

To mutually agree on a destination or idea and work towards reaching it.

Big deal. I'm commited to finding someone like-minded to travel with.

I never said anything about the future, I was happy in the present.

Most shamans are either nocommital or commited several times over to avoid jealousy.

Otherwise your whole being can be taken up by one destination.

The intense focus and love that I have to give is too much for one.

I can see now why it is such a good idea not to love only one person.

Just aswell that I have many friends and Billions of potential candidates.

Light &
Love
Jon
x

co-

  1. together; mutually; jointly
  2. partner or subordinate in an activity
  3. to the same degree
mit (german for with)

ment m (plural ments)

  1. the mind
  2. the spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment