Saturday 14 January 2012

illinin - at ease


  • ne
is going to make love to one of the women in my life sooner or later, whichever one needs me as much as I need them and needs everyone else, as little as possible for a little while. Then eventually I'll probably see whether I can handle another one separately at the same time, or two at once in the same place. Practice is the same as experimentation and for a laugh, so it helps if you can cry with that too, aswell as for the old days. When we were learning and got so many things wrong, and so many wrong things were taught to us by others, the wronger they were the more we were learning. When you know what is right, NOW! right time and space... right face... about face... quick march... attenshun... left wheel... about turn... at ease... dismissed... attention... at ease... attention... at ease... attention at-tease-tion... at ease son.

Taking my time has never been so much fun.

Got my clarity and my powers back, although this self doubt was annoying.

I worked out why, I'm clear all the time and so a little misst was new.

These days are the best ever! (Comic Book Guy - Simpsons :-()
That smiley looks like a fat miserable baboon
Oh yeah so does Comic Book Guy
He's fat and loves sci-fi
What a great role model
for people with gland
issues who don't eat
too much although
it can get them
down that some
think it's
wrong to
be big
when
its
ok
x

(just not clever cos clever dicks find it hard... to do the simplest things)
No-one likes a smart arse, but a sweet one is always welcome...
That's why it's nice to be nice, not too perfect.
So ugly when you cry but it's beautiful
that you can with me otherwise
you shouldnt be laughing
too or I might get
the idea that
you like me
trust me
befriend me
send me off into
imagination and creation
just because we get on nicely
twicely whiteley richard 30 second countdown... Here I come ready or not...

you can't hide unless you want to or need to at a push. that is all i HAVE ;)

You're all girlush, herlush...
I feel like a slush puppy
can you still get those?
icy crushed flavoured
drink thingy from
woolworths aye
off to work
latas ron
Light &
Love
Jon
x

p.s. neutron (ToF april 11) inspired me to this high low high rollercoaster journey through my thoughts feelings intuitions superstitions and missions love ya Zac you're awesom eman, ee man you're awesome ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment