Friday 14 January 2011

Lovingly Unconditionally Gratefully

Every New Child Knows Right from Wrong

we all know right from wrong instinctively

the little voice inside the one that comes when we are about to sleep
or the very loud one that shouts at you for being a dick and berates us

The loud one is the voice of teachers and people in power over us who hurt us or told us we weren't worth anything

The Quiet One is the voice of ourselves, it says we are doing something right or wrong not what we've learnt

but instinctively

we know

but we do the bad thing because it's ingrained
we're addicted and need to listen to the quiet voice but we drown it out with t.v. or sex or the booze to make it horny and uncontrolled

all too tempting in todays society to ignore the inner child who just wanted to be loved but hurts
all too tempting to go against what we know deep down is the right thing to do
but when you start, listening instead of shouting, it hurts but helps.
something grows, a confidence not based on what others say
a feeling inside of pride that is not egotistical or arrogant
that you ARE worth it and as you learn to do it more
it becomes a new habit a new addiction to do good
to let that voice shout out now like the angry one
I am Good, I am Love, I deserve to be Happy!
Just as annoying as the bad voice but easier
by so far to live with, a friend and confident
Our true self, the spark of the divine within
A Golden Nugget of creation in gods image
The way forward and out of our problems
The feeling we had when we were just kids
Of Fun and Joy unbounded in everything
In Everything We Do when loving all equally
I hope this brings U much love and happiness
All my unconditonal Love You amaze me when I
thought I wouldn't hear from U again many times
When I pushed U to do the right thing and U did so
Keep on doing the right thing My Friend and soon

You'll feel like you again
Light &
Love
Jon
X

No comments:

Post a Comment