Wednesday 3 March 2010

Glimpse Of Heaven - Animo! -

Mood: animate

Glimpse Of Heaven - Animo!

I was recently on a Shamanic Journey and was lucky enough to be given a glimpse of Heaven. It was only a brief moment, like glancing through a window at someone else’s party. It wasn’t all bright white, “go towards the white light”, it was every colour of the spectrum and instinctively beautiful and perfect. I wasn’t allowed more than that or that is how it seemed, like I was being offered a taster, but not yet on the guest list, so not coming in.

So what do I have to do to get on that exclusive list?

I asked the question and perceived a specific thing that I need to change, even after everything I’ve been through, all the pain and frustration, the guilt, the fear, the loathing, the irritation. All the growth, those things and relationships that I’ve sacrificed, all of the progress that I have made is not enough, I can still be better, there’s always more… (Thanks Bishy, you said it often enough and you were right even though the context was different).

Currently considering initiating others into the tribe… One such candidate has found me

Now comes the hard bit. Am I worthy? Am I ready? Are they?

I think so, therefore I am (thanks René)

Light &
Love
Jon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment