Thursday 7 January 2010

Full Body Orgasm - Penis Envy

Location: below the immersion tank
Mood: amused - Let's Play DARTS! - Snowy - possibly employed from Monday
Music: The siren song of the immersion tank refilling in the loft above my bedroom after someones had a bath

Full Body Orgasm

I recently encountered this during a spiritual experience. To say that it was unplanned but an extremely pleasant surprise, would be an understatement. I don’t usually like surprises…
Don’t be mucky either because this type of orgasm doesn’t require ejaculation and I wasn’t even nekkid or trying to achieve it. I was emerging out of an altered state brought on by sensory deprivation at the time (lying fully clothed on my bed in the dark). It was a lucky accident.

Anyone can achieve this however, and with a partner if you have one, but you’ve got to have a lot of patience and a willingness to um how should I put this? Delay your own pleasure…

http://www.ehow.com/how_2107332_have-full-body-orgasm.html

Penis Envy

I Don’t understand Freud’s concept of young females being envious of a penis or that she hasn’t got one. I can certainly see some merit in his idea of castration anxiety as the young males’ counterpart. Mention anything in that area and men instinctively grab their crotches, striking a defensive pose without thinking about it. I’m not sure every woman likes the look of them and I don’t know any men who are jealous of a woman having a vagina and definitely not periods. Breasts would be nice though, for when you’re bored…

I once measured myself as a lot of men do, especially when they’re at school and found that I was a lucky boy indeed, being slightly above average and in one respect I’m in the top 0.1%. Finally I had found something that I’m better at than other people and I can’t tell or show anyone, even if I wanted to, which I don’t, so don’t ask.

Feeling inadequate? Want a pleasant surprise? Perhaps you’re under the false impression that your very small or very big. Check out the stats, maybe you’ve got less to worry about than you thought (pun intended ;-)

http://www.average-penis-size-chart.com/
http://www.average-penis-size-chart.com/average-penis-girth.html

Light n Love n Multiple Full Body Orgasms to you all

Jon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment