Monday 5 March 2018

Vision quest tres

Now I'm in a hostal sitting back in bed totally loving the luxury after three days or more of heavy rain put paid to the freedom of living from day to day and moment to moments.


I like to visit spiritual sites and see the sights so I've explored and learnt the city for myself to connect hose places I knew and needed to know for fruits and vegetables and healthy beginnings to come back with investments of money and time in myself and Healing work for those here and back home from a distance.


So next is reconnection to the energies I am feeling right now spreading like a rush like a tingling from my toes up to my waist and I know that if I lay out it will reach my crown.

Because I have spent the day sayin goodbye to foods eatin them one last time I connect to a future already preexisting that I can live and feel now where I have lessened my need to eat through meditation and the learning that comes from a process of choosing to be more conscious of food and drink and behaviour.


So for the full moon a few days ago I created in a symbolic sense a feeling and a place of sacred energy to be given over to those who wish to honestly share their truth and stories and we did that and I faced my temptations and addictions of old rearing their heads and I find them to be necessary as with so many things to show me what I don't want in my life.


After a night out on the town and a tiny nightclub experience which we a great chance to dance but ultimately a waste of money but a lesson nonetheless in time management I then went and did the English pub experience and found it a tourist trap and very basic which was good as again it reminded me why I don' do that sort of thing anymore these days.


Churros and chocolate the last two days has go to be an exception I enjoyed it so much but as with so many things from the past as you grow and change they no longer feel right or have the same effect somehow losing their appeal.

In the case of the above Spanish traditional breakfast I loved it so much again and again.

The social aspect I see of friends meetin to connect before their day begins and this is love in action and a very beautiful  atmosphere.

Ultimately though I know there are things I can do and choose not to anymore and some experiences teach me to leave others behind.

So onwards and upwards and lettin go to make space for the new and refreshing and exciting.

Feeling the transformational energy of creation in action the pleasing heart led decision to face facts and take a different path knowing it's the right thing for me and all as this is my focus. What is good for everyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment