Monday 5 March 2018

Spain in the rain part deux

So my friend went away and in the meantime we went to two incredible raw food potluck something I had never heard of before at all.  I brought a whole papaya to the first and after trying someones raw vegan cake I got the recipe and created my own version for the second one as a thankyou present to Seany.

I learnt so much in such a short time I am really a changed person with so many lessons providing me with the fuel for the fire of transformation and creation to face old habits patterns and programming to question my ways of being to ask myself am I repeating myself from an earlier age because of trauma or a felt need to avoid harsh words or even the fear of failure or even communication itself.

So I have eaten a lot of crap since then and sugary stuff and beers and tapas with meat and basically conciously taken a few back steps like saying goodbye to an old friend or relationship that ought to end by leaving some things to be consigned to the past forever.

To heal I have met someone who has fasted only consuming a little water and one piece of fruit in eleven days and I believed her when she said that it was like becomin the air so that you feel a part of everthing again as we once were you see I feel like we left the garden by eating the wrong things only to find ourselves no longer the part of nature we meant to play to be to feel to experience to evolve into us.

I have enjoyed a weekend off where I had to book a room in a hostal to get out of the rain and avoid everything getting very wet along with all my things. Challenging myself to see the stuff I have as less and less important and accept that if I am well and I have my health my time and my freedom that is all I need.



No comments:

Post a Comment