Sunday 14 January 2018

A Journey to the Moon and back

I went into my hut and got the fire burning with pine, cleansing myself with sage harvested last year and dried, i said my greetings to the four directions and elements, the north winds of winter, the spring sun rising in the east, the south seas of summer and the west autumn lands, asking for them to be present as I did spiritual healing for myself and then for those who have requested it from me, to pass it on after saying my prayer, and attunement completed i felt energy in my hands as usual, with the intention that is goes to those individuals, each time moving from one person to the next and then finally having done the work i said I would do when I promised to give my life in service to my fellow beings, I got to the point of the journey.  I got my drum out and heated the skin by the fire until I felt ready, I had just to sit and get comfortable so that I could lose myself in the beat of the drum, find a rhythm that was not too fast and not too slow, and as I heard it throb and vibrate and resonate near my face I let myself become empty, I slipped into the river of consciousness and my spirit left my body, as the physical was left behind to be cleansed and healed my spirit floated down stream with the current and then rose and soared from the waters into the sky, to fly up to the Moon. 

Circling at first like the light of the sun when you gaze at it first thing in the morning or last thing before sunset, you see a coloured line chase it's tail in either direction, I call it ouroboros and i see myself circling before spiralling inwards, like being drawn down through a vortex until i enter the centre of the Moon, to find a dark abyss, a blackness so deep that nothing escapes not even light.

It's a place of such intensity and energy that everything is destroyed that falls into it and I am too, so much so that I am unaware of my body until I am shot out of the black hole, only to know that I have gone through there to connect with the centre of the galactic central sun, to see it with my eyes closed, like a beautiful crystal lake, flat calm, then as though a pebble has been dropped into the middle, suddenly there are concentric circle ripples moving outwards, the energy of infinity, and I am there, in that very spot.  Being the energetic equivalent of a sun, seeing myself as sending out waves of cosmic light and love and truth, cleansed of everything that has gone before to be in the now.

Coming back to my body I sit there eyes closed, the light of the flames of the fire licking my eyelids so that I can see this display, being the focus of the practise of sending energy out to everyone around me, into the world, from my heart to the world, to the solar system, wanting nothing more than to see the earth herself, and all who live here healed and for the truth of life to be revealed to us all to feel.

Back in my body again I slow the drum and send the waves of sound through my head, down through my body, shoulders, arms, chest, trunk, lower self, legs, feet, legs, body, neck, and back to the head.

I let the drum beats go right into and out the other side, vibrating my self and as i finish i thank my allies and am full of humility, humbled by my experience, I feel renewed, regenerated, reborn again.

I wash myself in sage smoke naked next to the fire with my bare feet again planted on the soil, grounding myself as I have been connected to the earth, my head connected to the cosmos.

Then with the smoke of the connifer branches and sage finished i add some lavender to perfume and prepare me for sleep later in the evening and get dressed after heating my body with the last flames.

I leave my hut, replace the door as the fire burns itself out and retire to write about my experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment