Sunday 30 July 2017

dear diary

I run this page 'Free Energy Healing' on Facebook and it replaced a previous incarnation called Massage to Music because physical healing was where it all began for me, intuition guiding my hands to where they were needed on the body, my own body at first as i taught myself how to massage away the pain trapped within it using my own natural talent, modesty included ;) to know where and how to touch and then i transferred those skills to others, their feet, their shoulders, neck, back, all the while getting better at it to progress to a type of pressure point therapy again all intuition based because i had never been trained by anyone just felt my way to healing, whether it be for me or for you and now since the heady and hearty days of 2012 / 13 when i felt energy in my hands, played with it, focussed it on others, began to have the experience of being able to sense their energy from a distance and sense where they were lacking in energy, due to an issue be it physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, i could send it to them, to heal, to reveal for them the nature of their injury and by doing this heal myself, reveal myself, teach and learn and be myself for the first time, become the one that was always in hiding before, reach my core, start to live authentically and eventually go back to the start, go through my past to now, see how i could create a better life in the future and grow into that, so you find me today, in this way, explaining what has occurred over the preceding years to this moment here to show you why i do what i do, whether you have any faith or belief is not my concern, how you feel and what i can do to help you is, loving being and being loving is the way to be yourself in every instant of existence and that is what i feel more and more to be love, to express love, to give it away, to break down the barriers that cause us to see each other as separate, when we are the same, connected, united, one thing trying to experience the love that we are, attempting to give this away as a gift, which this Free Energy Healing is, one that we all can open like the present it is, right now, right away, right, left and centre, all around us, inside us, seeing it in everyone so that they can be their best self too, heal and enjoy their life and feel loved. At this point I have to end before i ramble into infinity, i love you, thankyou, to all those souls who guided me here, thankyou. peace and blessings :) + <3

No comments:

Post a Comment