Tuesday 25 August 2015

want you to know, I'm a rainbow too

i have no idea if your gay, lesbian or straight possibly because that is of no interest to me, it makes no difference how different you feel because of others reactions to who you really are, i treat people as i find them and am doing my best to leave ignorance and judgement and gossip behind and when i see two people together, well they're together to me, whatever that means really. I wonder with such a huge deficit in my skills socially whether i will ever understand your relationships enough to have one of my own again, in the meantime i'm just happy that you're happy and hopeful of the changes in my own life continuing. I'm grateful to anyone willing to befriend me as it takes a long time for me to see you in that role but only because i struggle not to be too open if that's possible and too closed at the same time, i don't know if you like me more than friends because to me that's the only thing there is, friendships that go beyond short term alliances, connections that span lifetimes, loving each other as friends do for now, forever +

No comments:

Post a Comment