Monday 17 November 2014

loving loving

ebola soon ova, isis is no crisis, beyond the fear mongering prattling twats of the media who don't recognise or emphasize the position we created in iraq and when driving people don't indicate, from a fear leading to them unwilling to communicate that is palpable and so watching the performance artists dancing trying to lose themselves and find whoever they really are I see the need to move and stomp, the true circumstance and pomp of the people really being, living, breathing in love for one another at the rave, near bristol in a tunnel where the winners are those who can be whatever they wish and find a space in that place to forget their inhibitions, finding new conditions, new experiences as I discover myself uncontained, unrestrained by societies chills and ills, thrills as I am suddenly everyone there, their insecurities are mine and mine theirs, my body is at once a series of moments, particles, vibrating, I am everything and choose to be one of us, I can feel the sense of responsibility that is godhead, that is the one spirit of all of us, I would rather be me, rather see each one of them find the same feeling, reeling, jumping like a child at the school disco, no framed or learned moves just music driving base thumping, doing whatever seems right at the time, feeling fine, divine, in love with loving xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment