Wednesday 30 October 2013

basically every part of me was around at the start of this, every part will be around at the end of whatever it is... I've been alive and dead and somewhere inbetween for all eternity as a portion of different plants and animals and minerals and been aspects of the lives and times of everything that was will be or is right now...

so my gift to you is the fact that i dont channel, i dont trance

im a conduit only, having let the universe into my head

and developed my own voice not anothers' writing

i can heal with words, deeds, massage, energy

hands on or off, chatting laughing, informal

it's up to you now, i built it, it fell down

i put it back up again it blew away

i keep on making space for you

to fill with your old habits

and new ones and work

together to see them

all together in you

and you become

alltogether too

listen speak

consulting

you heal
you i just
let you think
it was me at all
when all i did was
let you understand how
easy it is, if you believe in me
i can click my fingers and it's done
in the real world it may take some time
you may have to change your attitude to you
to the world around us and to what it means to say
i believe in anything and everything with a sceptical eye<3 span="">

No comments:

Post a Comment