Tuesday 22 March 2011

Mano-theism / A She Rah - Making Time - Overcompensation Culture


Surprise surprise one male god (monotheism) seems to have been a man's idea ;)

Just watched 'Bibles Buried Secrets' on BBC Two... Search online for Asherah and El

We were nomads and settling down was some lazy stupid man's way of having an easy life

And the rest was His-story... Oh and the recent Egyptian Revolution may shed light on this

The truth may lay hidden for aeons but not for eternity...

We can no longer denigrate we must celebrate

Before there was one god there were many and god had a missus, THE GODDESS ASHERAH

-

Making Time

A beautiful phrase implying that we create it out of thin air

Our perception is the lens through which we look at the world

I visit my 'psychic optician' once a month if I can make the time

This months trip involved streams of cathartic tears and a reimagining

of my sexuality... I've always liked girls but would I have sex with a man?

I suppose leaving asking questions like that until now (38)

Is just another symptom of the transformation from

what I was to what I am now and I can't say I'm

really sure to tell you the truth but I like it...

I'm still working that out

-

Overcompensation Culture

Overeaction, over-complication, oversimplification, over and out...

-

Really struggling for inspiration these past few weeks, I come up with the starting point and I mull like usual but the mulling isn't getting me anywhere good. I suppose I've spent so many years living a half life where things just happened to me that now I'm experiencing things instead, there's less capacity in ze little grey cells for thinking and so much more excitement to do with doing and being that I'm not putting thought to screen as much.

oh and belly jabies taste so much better after they've been in the sun for a bit ;)

Light & Love
Jon
X

No comments:

Post a Comment