Friday 25 February 2011

That's life thats what all the people say...

it's nothing to be embarrassed about.

Once we're ok with ourselves and our bodies it's ok to be complimented on them as they are just the thing we get about in after all not really us, just our spirits' vessel for travel in this world... ;)

It's a very powerful thing to be so comfortable in your own skin but more than that it's freeing

Once you are, the good comments are accepted and welcomed because we know they're true and the bad ones ignored because we don't care unless they're true and we know the truth about us that no-one else does

You're a very very special person

I'd say very rare, we're talking unique

after all there's only one you and one me

so lets be the best we can and have fun with it

My boss was worried about the work drying up
and giving me plenty of notice they really are
the best place I've worked so far despite the
boredom occasionally but it's paying my way
until I can live more sustainably and freely
finding alternate forms of income so that I
no longer have to enter that old world of
arguments and problems and people
just out for themselves and yes I've
found that the more I believe and
try, the more things just keep on
coming true for me like dreams,
things I only feared would not
ever happen to me and much
love all around now that I'm
looking for it everywhere
in everyone that I see
I told him I said that
If the work dries up
I'll just take a few
weeks off hehe
You gotta Roll
with It this
Life eh? :)

Light &
Love
Jon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment