Friday 31 December 2010

Free Willy - Morally Shmorally - Problem Solved - Don't Start - Dicktionary Corner

I'm in a really bad mood so keep out of my way until at least next year (tomorrow ;)
Getting some stuff off my chest.

Free Willy

It's called Free Will for a reason. You have Freedom to Will into existence whatever you like.

I hear you moaning like fuck about how bad this is or that is, but you never do anything, get off your arse and actually make a change. I was your crutch for years, but no more. A crutch is supposed to be a temporary assistance otherwise you can you become habituated. Frustration at your intransigence lead to anger from there to hate and finally to misery (sure I've heard that before somewhere) and that's just the effect being around you seemingly brainless, vapid fucks had on me. I'm guessing your own lives are far more miserable than that. If Ignorance Is Bliss Why Aren't You Happy?


Morally Shmorally

These days if you can get away with something then it's worth doing, or that's the way it seems.

You sit around searching for a reason for your shit life and wonder why things keep going wrong. One of my old bosses would whine like a little bitch all the time about how life wasn't fair. Well no it isn't. Good people die young and murderers can get away with their crimes until they die in some cases, but those are exceptions to the rule. Everything in your life started with you. You are reaping what you sowed and the only hiccups that aren't down to you are the random rise and fall of the tide of chance events and opportunities. While away the years bemoaning your bad luck sure, but I can see quite clearly why bad things happen to the shitehawks I've known.

The less shit hawks, still sit around moaning, trying to find explanations that involve other people, the blame is always squarely placed at someone else's feet. I've tried to make you see the reality but you're too ingrained, too obsessed. You've convinced yourself, become vested interests of someone else's hopes and dreams and forgotten your own. Decided to give up and stop trying. I feel sorry for you, or as MR T would say, I Pity The Fool...

Problem Solved

I'm here to solve problems, on the planet I mean, not here in my room typing. My careers (ok, my one career and the not literally hundreds but several different shit jobs I've had since) have been about solving problems for people. Whether they were customers of the firms or my friends. You came to me for advice but never took it and even though I know now that I should have tried to be more supportive in helping you affect the changes you KNOW you need to make, I didn't realise that at the time. So I decided after the frustration became too much to let you rot and take myself out of the poisonous atmosphere you all create. If I can't beat them, and I can't join them then I'll fuck off and find somewhere quieter, less toxic and ultimately better for me.

I've got some of the answers but you're not asking ANY of the questions...

It's not sour grapes, I told you what you wanted to hear in the past, now if you'll listen I'll tell you what you need to know. But I can't force it down your throat, events will lead you to start asking the same questions that I did or you will just perish like the rest of the unhealthy shrivelled vines in the yard.

I can't make decisions for you, but you're not making any at all. You've dehumanised others and yourself. You Are Getting What You Deserve and will continue to do so until you WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!

Don't Start Something You Can't Finish

Don't test me or try my patience because if you cross me I'll rip you to fucking shreds. I don't lose arguments, the only thing that happens to prevent me from winning you over is when you decide to change the subject or storm off because deep down you know you are in the wrong. I couldn't give a flying fuck in that case. I'm done trying to get through to you. It's a bugger being right approximately 98% of the time, it's why I have such difficulty in taking someone else's word for something, you're all even worse bullshitters than I was. You'd rather say something than nothing even if you have no basis for believing what you say is true other than that you heard it somewhere or just made it up as you went along. It comes not from experience, or wisdom but your own foolish pride. The best you could hope for is an agreement to disagree because it was NEVER about WHO is in the right or in the wrong, but WHAT is right and wrong.

I never took advantage of your situation, if you were down I was empathetic, made a bid to make you laugh by acting like a fool or generally attempted to cheer you up. If I spotted you across the room on your own, I came over and made conversation. I did what you won't, I tried... I'm no angel, never was never will be...

Oh, and when I'm wrong, I apologise.

Dicktionary Corner

to habituate
(third-person singular simple present habituates, present participle habituating, simple past and past participle habituated)
  1. To turn into a habit, to make habitual.
    He would eventually habituate his use of opiates.
vapid (comparative more vapid, superlative most vapid)
  1. Lifeless, dull or banal.
  2. Tasteless, bland, or insipid.
intransigence (plural intransigences)
  1. Unwillingness to change one's views or to agree.
    The intransigence of both sides frustrated the negotiators.
  2. The state of being intransigent.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh That's Better.........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment