Friday 16 December 2016

these dreams that come when i close my eyes

for me a big part of my dreams now that i journal them again is things that happened that day, so what we consume in our eyes does get in there, but, and this is a big but, when i consciously ask to become aware that i am dreaming, to remember my dreams, to work on healing in my dreams before i sleep, the content becomes better and better, and i get closer to being able to face my fears, and i am calm even when there are aspects i would normally freak out about, although i don't get emotional when there are scary things, i just accept or run away, but lately ive been visited by lions and been ok with it, by my pets from the past that i thought i would never see again, it's been really lovely   +   i wish you well be confident in your words before sleeping, be hopeful for a solution, and it will work on your waking state too i assure you, peace and love for this time, that we all face together

No comments:

Post a Comment