Thursday 10 September 2015

Holding out my hands out ;)

Allow myself to introduce myself

Hold your hands out.  Palms facing me as though you were doing jazz hands, only hold em still and pay attention to the centre of your palms and to the tops of your fingers ant then wait for a little while see.

For me it's only growing stronger, pulsing out from my heart into my hands, reaching my extremities and then starting back for home again, feeding back to my heart where it began, as the result of two streams of energy having met there, engaged, become entwined like strands of dna and carried on their way, down from the sky and up from the earth, through us all as though we are written like a vertical line in a living poem. 

We're the energy that moves, everything else stays still, holographic reality check.  So I'm doing it now, awwing at the energy, seeing the energy, feeling the energy, sensing the energy, sending the energy off.  All around me and filling me up, feeling calm although my mind is screaming bloody murder, ego consta-moaning trying to put me off, my game, my train, of thought, off the right track.  See it filling my entire being from the inside out, from the outside in, see it, feel it, sense it, energy coming in through the navel and out through the heart, a binary system giving us two pulmonary pumps, one in, one out, surrounding a void inbetween them, a singularity, a black hole of infinite possibility, a space, into which anything could come into existence in this old reality.  So why not me?  Ask yourself that question. Every question you ask someone, ask you first.

No comments:

Post a Comment