Thursday 4 June 2015

little voice

i wanna talk about little voice and i don't mean jane horrocks no in this world it's a load of bollocks because we numb ourselves, watch tv, drinkk and do other drugs to numb that little voice, to ignore it, ignore what we know to be true, what we ought to do, ought to be, listen more carefully, intently, intend our day, play, laugh, love, but we don't feel we deserve it why, how, what, when, who?  What told us we couldnt live like this, feel the bliss that is everyywhere, outside coming in, inside coming out, scream and shout, let it on out, let it in, breathe it from within, dance, dream, care, let down our hair, don't let the bastards get you down, turn that frown upside up, lap it up, be the change in your own life and pass it on, come on, folks we can do whatever we wish, make those dreams come true, all of you, why not now?  Show me how little voice, please give me the strength to do what scares me, change the habits of a lifetime, keep on keeping on, keep on little voice, little changes, little steps, the journey of a thousand miles, walk outside my door, feel the earth not a concrete floor, live, laugh, love, give all the crap up, two steps forward, no steps back, feel the love that we lack, all these rhymes that feel so familiar, all the people relative to me, my family, my friends, the ones i dont yet know that i can meet, when i get up, walk out, use my feet, my feelings, my fate, heck my destiny, it's out there, in here, all around, can be found when i listen to the little voice, a little more :) + <3
and not the builder next door breaking up the concrete floor and go out in nature ;) feel the stature, stand up straight, hold my head up high, let the old fly, away and out, scream and shout again, feel again, love and live again ok i will do that little one

No comments:

Post a Comment