Saturday 7 February 2015

this is being human

when i first heard of energy healers i was sceptical, i even took up an offer to receive some healing from a distance and i have to say i didn't feel anything but then over time and the course of the experiences i've been through and the motions i went through that the music i listened to made me feel like doing it came to me and then last week i went to planet shroom and lost my inhibitions and danced and gave people energy as i usually would and one lad was gobsmacked, he said he felt it, and so we went off to talk about the experience that he'd just had, and later he commented that it was the most profound experience of his life so that was amazingly life affirming, beautiful to behold, a justification of everything i've been doing and pure proof that i need to continue, to give this energy away, to let it do it's job, find its place, in time and space, let it flow, let myself go, be the love i wish to see in the world, let others know, that it's out there, waiting for us to reconnect to what was lost when our rational pendulum swing away from feeling to thinking tore out our very loving nature, made us into the unreasonable reasoning beings that we are now instead of the feeling beings we were always meant to be and so despite my ill health at the moment, and the debt i've gotten myself trapped by, that i can't seem to let go of the past that holds me back, my fears and all the rest of the shit i struggle to deal with, this IS true, this IS right, this IS love, this IS being human x

No comments:

Post a Comment