Monday 1 April 2013

Missing You

I miss your kiss, holding your hand, the touch of your lips on mine, your sweet caress, the sound of your voice, your smile that makes me beam inside, stroking your hair away from your face, the way you make me feel, the things you make me feel, the feelings I've held back, cuddling you, hugging you, holding you.


I've never met you, we don't know each other, we may never set eyes on each other, but we are one.

You're every woman I've ever met, you're the person I need to be with, you're a mystery to me.

Each time I meet someone new, I'm fussy, choosey, picky,  careful not to get hurt.

Dancing with you, smiling with you, sharing a moment, sharing a tender kiss.

Who are you?  Where are you?  When will we meet again?

All of these things take over me, the questions, the desires.

The need to have you close, to feel your warmth.

To cuddle until we fall asleep in our arms.

It's been a long time since I dared.

So many years since I cared.

I want you in my life.

I need you.

Love
Jon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment